Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: récupération
- Gradual restoration to health; convalescence.
- Instance of getting something back.
- (sociology) Process by which radical or subversive ideas are co-opted by mainstream society.
- (process in sociology): detournement
- Recuperation (recovery) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Recuperation (recovery)
- Recuperation (sociology) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Recuperation (sociology)
recuperation f (plural recuperations)
- recuperation (instance of getting something back)