Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
reentry (plural reentries)
- The act of reentering.
- a reentry into public life
- The return of a spacecraft into the atmosphere.
- (physiology) The reactivation of (a region of) myocardial tissue by a single, returning impulse
- A resuming or retaking possession of what one has lately foregone, especially land; the entry by a lessor upon the premises leased, on failure of the tenant to pay rent or perform the covenants in the lease.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Burrill to this entry?)