Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
reso (plural resos)
- The act of reserving, withholding or keeping back.
- Something that is withheld or kept back.
- A limiting qualification (often used in the plural).
- I have reservations about your intentions.
- (US) A tract of land set apart by the US government for the use of a Native American people; Indian reservation (compare Canadian reserve).
- An arrangement by which accommodation or transport arrangements are secured in advance.
- (UK) The area which separates opposing lanes of traffic on a divided motorway.
- (India) The setting aside of a certain percentage of vacancies in government institutions for members of backward and underrepresented communities (defined primarily by caste and tribe).
- first-person singular present indicative form of resar
- past participle of