Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
So named because the playing pieces have two differently colored sides, which are reversed when captured to indicate that they are now the capturer's.
- A strategy game for two players, areas of the board being captured by surrounding rows of the opponent's pieces with one's own.
- The card game reversis.
- Othello (a trademark)
- nominative masculine plural of
- genitive masculine singular of
- genitive neuter singular of
- vocative masculine plural of