Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Glasses that are tinted in a pink or rose shade.
- (idiomatic) An optimistic perception of something; a positive opinion; seeing something in a positive way, often thinking of it as better than it actually is.
- see through rose-colored glasses (or) see through rose-tinted glasses
- look through rose-colored glasses (or) look through rose-tinted glasses
- view through rose-colored glasses (or) view through rose-tinted glasses
- wear rose-colored glasses (or) wear rose-tinted glasses