Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -aɪɪti
- The quality or state of being sober.
- The quality or state of not being intoxicated.
- The quality or state of being grave or earnestly thoughtful.
- The state or quality of being unhurried; a state of calm.
- A state of moderation or seriousness.
- A state of modest in color or style.
- Soundness of judgement.
- (quality or state of not being intoxicated): drunkenness, intoxication; see also Wikisaurus:drunkenness
quality or state of being sober
quality or state of not being intoxicated