Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
stateless (not comparable)
- (computer science) Of a system or protocol, such that it does not keep a persistent state between transactions.
- A stateless server treats each request independently.
- (dated) Without state or pomp.
- (law) Without a state or nationality, not subject to any state.
- UN Convention relating to the Status of Stateless Persons
(computer sciencestateless) without remembering state
(lawstateless) without a state or nationality