Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Todger
A variant of tadger.
- Rhymes: -ɒdʒə(ɹ)
todger (plural todgers)
- (UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, colloquial) A penis.
- Few people are very patient when they′ve had less down time than Warren Beatty′s todger.
- 2005, Alexis James, Into the Woods: Erotic Fairytales and Other Stories, Lulu, US, page 150,
- A virgin you are and a virgin you will remain until your 18th birthday, whereupon you shall crave your first cock, taste your first todger, knuzzle your first knob and this shall be your undoing.
- 2008, Ashley Hames, Sin Cities: Adventures of a Sex Reporter, Tonto Books, UK, page 66,
- I′ve even been in bed with a girl who, on clapping her eyes on my todger, looked up at me. ‘Your willy′s not very big is it?’ she said.
- 2011, Calvin Wade, Forever Is Over, AuthorHouse, UK, page 8,
- As stated previously, boys think with their todgers and I had become a decent looking young girl, so I naturally understood my vagina had magnetic charms to a penis.