Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- to treat, comment on, expound, explain, consider, discuss
- Ðegnum his he trahtade alle. — He explained all to his disciples
- ātrahtnian — to treat, discuss
- getrahtian — to treat, explain, expound, consider
- traht m. — text, passage: exposition, treatise, commentary
- 1916, John R. Clark, "A Concise Anglo-Saxon Dictionary for the Use of Students", trahtian et al.
- Bosworth, J. (2010, March 21). An Anglo-Saxon Dictionary Online (T. N. Toller & Others, Eds.), trahtian.