traject (plural trajects)
- (obsolete) A place for passing across; a passage; a ferry.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Cotgrave to this entry?)
- (obsolete) The act of trajecting; trajection.
- (obsolete) A trajectory.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of I. Taylor to this entry?)
- (transitive) To throw or cast through, over, or across.
- to traject the sun's light through three or more cross prisms
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Sir Isaac Newton to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.