Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- (idiomatic, colloquial) One's opinion or thoughts.
- That's just my two cents; you can believe what you like.
- (US, idiomatic, colloquial) A nearly worthless amount, alluding to placing a copper penny on each of the eyelids of a pauper's or slave's body before burial.
- That car won't last a week; it's not worth two cents.
Usage notes 
- (opinions or thoughts): two pennies' worth (UK)
- (opinions or thoughts): tuppence worth, tuppenceworth, tuppence-worth (UK)
- (opinions or thoughts): two penn’orth, twopenn’orth, two pennorth (UK)