Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
unerring (not comparable)
- Not missing the target.
- consistently accurate.
- 1717: Hissing in air the unerring weapon flew. -- John Dryden's 1697–1700 translation of "The Story of Meleager and Atalanta", in Ovid's Metamorphoses (tr. Garth, Dryden, et al.), book VIII, pub. 1717
- 1960, P. G. Wodehouse, Jeeves in the Offing, chapter III:
- One learns, as one goes through life, to spot goofiness in the other sex with an unerring eye [...]
- 2007, Clive James, Cultural Amnesia, p. 630-1,
- As the assassination of Sadat proved, the Arab irredentists, like the Zionist ultras, have always been unerring in picking off any incipient mediators.