Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (nonstandard, regional, US) Possessive of y'all (standing in for your).
- Here are y'all's tickets for the show tonight.
- (nonstandard, regional, US) Possessive of y'all (standing in for yours).
- This drink's mine; Bill and Joe, those drinks are y'all's.
- 2004, David Sedaris, Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim, Little, Brown, ISBN 0316143464, page 80:
- "I ought to kick y'all's asses," he said. "Walking out on me the way you done, that's no way to treat a friend."