Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A pipe, a piece of piping: a long tube, made of metal or another material, for the conveyance of water or other fluids.
- A ditch or trough for the conveyance of water.
- A flow, a current: a flowing of water.
- (in flowers) The lower, narrow part of a petal or sepal.
- (by Kabbalistic extension) A path of influence.
- The usual plural forms are as given above, but the regularly-formed plural forms צינורים \ צִנּוֹרִים (tsinorím) and צינורי \ צִנּוֹרֵי־ (tsinoréi-) are attested as well.