(Redirected from ᇝ)Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: 㕥
- (archaic) necessity-marking suffix attached to a verb stem, equivalent to English "it is fitting that..."
- 1490, 三綱行實圖諺解本 (Samgang Haengsildo Eonhaebon) [Korean Translation of the Illustrated Conduct of the Three Bonds]:
- 모로매 降ᄒᆡ요려커든 내 알ᄑᆡ셔 주거뵈요ᇝ다
- mwolwomay HANG-hoyyolyekhetun na-y alph-oysye cwuke-pwoyyomsta
- If you indeed wish to make me surrender, it is fitting that I die in front [of you] to show [that I will not surrender].
- 남풍현 (Nam Pung-hyun) (2010), “Heonhwaga-ui haedok [Interpretation of the Heonhwa-ga]”, in Gugyeol Yeon'gu, volume 24, pages 5–35