Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
American Sign Language
Imitative of using a camera to take a photograph.
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- near the nondominant cheek, extended finger(s) of the nondominant hand pointing up. Posture the dominant hand in near the dominant cheek, extended finger(s) of the dominant hand pointing up.
- Squeeze both index fingers into hooks.
- near the nondominant cheek. Posture the dominant hand in near the dominant cheek.
|GUH Hand||LUH Hand||LUH Move||GUH Move||GUH Hand||LUH Hand|
|GUH Palm||LUH Palm||Second||Second||GUH Palm||LUH Palm|
|GUH Position||LUH Separation||Third||Third|
|Close to Body|
- to photograph; to take a picture