American Sign Language
Indicates the location where thinking occurs.
- This one-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- Posture the dominant hand in within a few inches of the dominant side of the forehead, near the temple, dominant palm facing down.
- Move the hand so the index finger contacts the temple in the following posture.
- at the dominant side of the forehead, near the temple, dominant palm facing down.
- Hold the hand still briefly.
|GUH Hand||LUH Hand||LUH Move||GUH Move||GUH Hand||LUH Hand|
|GUH Palm||LUH Palm||Second||Second||GUH Palm||LUH Palm|
|GUH Position||LUH Separation||Third||Third|
|Close to Body|
- to think
- (durative aspect, Circles) 1@NearSfhead-PalmDown CirclesSurface (“think it over, wonder”)