Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
American Sign Language
From initial W of English Wiktionary combined with ASL D@NearPalm-PalmDown-OpenB@CenterChesthigh-PalmUp CirclesMidlineContact (“dictionary”)
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- Posture the nondominant hand in in , nondominant palm facing up. Posture the dominant hand in within a couple of inches of the nondominant palm, dominant palm facing down.
- Move the dominant hand in repeating circles, each brushing the nondominant palm back toward the body, then up, then forward, then down.
- (ASL Gloss) WIKTIONARY ME LIKE DOING WHY? FUN, RELAXING!
- "I like doing the Wiktionary because it is fun and relaxing!"