Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (derogatory, slang) plural of
- 1990, George Jackson, Blood in my Eye, page 185:
- A people without a collective consciousness that transcends national boundaries — freaks, Afro-Amerikkkans, Negroes, even Amerikkkans, without the sense of a larger community than their own group — can have no effect on history.
- 2008, Sean Manning (editor), Rock and Roll Cage Match: Music's Greatest Rivalries, Decided, page 237:
- [...] not the least of which stems from a discomfiting sense that, if you feel a surge of protectiveness toward these pale, two-dimensional sunbathers, you have fallen into a trap, laid craftily and cannily, to catch AmeriKKKans.