Appendix talk:Glossary of traumatology
Move to Wikipedia.
Contributors to the list while at http://www.codt.org/
- Andrew M. Leeds: PhD, EMDR Institute Senior Trainer - EMDRIA Approved Consultant & Instructor http://www.andrewleeds.net/
- Anke Ehlers: Professor of Experimental Psychopathology, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK. http://www.iop.kcl.ac.uk/iop/Departments/Psycholo/staff/prEhlers.shtml
- Barry Krakow: M.D., Medical Director, Nightmare Treatment Center and Maimonides Sleep Arts & Sciences, Ltd http://www.nightmaretreatment.com/ and Maimonides Sleep Arts & Sciences, Ltd http://www.sleeptreatment.com/ in Albuquerque N.M.
- Paul Burns: MA, UKCP Registered Psychotherapist, Editor of CODT. A psychotherapist and Organisation Development consultant (now retired) living in Wembley, UK.
- Sandra Jacoby Klein: MA, MFT Psychotherapist / Family Therapist in private practice in West Hollywood, California. Specializes in the emotional effects of illness, grief and loss. She has been working with the psychosocial issues of HIV/AIDS since 1982 and has been a therapist for grief support groups, agency staff support groups and groups for Persons Living with AIDS. Clinical member of the Californian and American Associations of Marriage and Family Therapists, the Association for Death Education and Counseling, and The International AIDS Society. Author of Heavenly Hurts: Surviving AIDS-Related Deaths and Losses.
- Shabtai Noy: Ph.D, was a Clinical Psychologist in private practice. and initiator of forward treatment of combat trauma in Israel.
- Tony Taylor: Emeritus Professor, School of Psychology, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. As A.J.W. Taylor has published many articles on aspects of trauma and disasters.
Source: http://www.codt.org/Contributors.htm#List%20of%20Contributors NB The original website is no longer available.