Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
American Sign Language
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- about half arm's length in front of the nondominant side of the chest, . Posture the dominant hand in at the dominant side of the forehead, near the temple, .
- Move both hands to contact each other in the following posture.
- in , . Posture the dominant hand in with the dominant hand at the palm of the nondominant hand, radial (thumb-side) edge of the dominant hand facing across the body toward the nondominant side (contralaterally).
- Hold both hands briefly in this position.
- picture; photograph; print
- 1@Side-FingerRight2 A@NearChin 5@NearNose-PalmBack CircleSurface A@NearChin C@Sfhead-PalmForward-FlatB@InsideChestHigh-PalmAcross C@Palm-PalmForward-FlatB@CenterChesthigh-PalmAcross I@Side-FingerUp Twist I@Side-FingerAcross A@Side K@Side-FingerUp E@Side G@Side Y@Side L@Side L@Side E@Side N@Side H@Side-FingerAcross A@Side A@Side L@Side
- THAT BEAUTIFUL PICTURE J-A-K-E-G-Y-L-L-E-N-H-A-A-L. (“That is a beautiful picture of Jake Gyllenhaal.”)