Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Amharic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Amharic adjectives: Amharic terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Amharic adverbs: Amharic terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Amharic nouns: Amharic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Amharic numerals: Amharic terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Amharic pronouns: Amharic terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Amharic verbs: Amharic terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Amharic lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 307 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)