Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
This category contains only other categories, no dictionary entries. Its subcategories are on the topic: Ancient Rome. They are of two sorts:
- Subcategories named like "aa:Ancient Rome (with a prefixed language code) are categories of terms in specific languages. You may be interested especially in Category:en:Ancient Rome, for English terms.
- Subcategories of this one named without the prefixed language code are further categories just like this one, but devoted to finer topics.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 48 subcategories, out of 48 total.
- ► ja:Ancient Rome (1 c, 2 e)
- ► vi:Ancient Rome (1 c, 2 e)
- ► xcl:Ancient Rome (1 c, 0 e)