Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
This category contains only other categories, no dictionary entries. Its subcategories are on the topic: Archaeology. They are of two sorts:
- Subcategories named like "aa:Archaeology (with a prefixed language code) are categories of terms in specific languages. You may be interested especially in Category:en:Archaeology, for English terms.
- Subcategories of this one named without the prefixed language code are further categories just like this one, but devoted to finer topics.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 37 subcategories, out of 37 total.
- ► ast:Archaeology (0 c, 2 e)
- ► de:Archaeology (0 c, 6 e)
- ► it:Archaeology (0 c, 5 e)
- ► ja:Archaeology (0 c, 4 e)
- ► pt:Archaeology (0 c, 19 e)
- ► roa-jer:Archaeology (0 c, 2 e)
- ► uk:Archaeology (0 c, 1 e)
- ► zh:Archaeology (0 c, 9 e)