Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Non-idiomatic phrases in Catalan that are used in common situations, and may be useful to language learners or travellers.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Catalan phrasebook/Communication (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Catalan phrasebook/Emergencies (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Catalan phrasebook/Food and drink (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Catalan phrasebook/Greetings (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Catalan phrasebook/Health (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Catalan phrasebook/Love (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Catalan phrasebook/Needs (0 c, 10 e)
- ► Catalan phrasebook/Sex (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Catalan phrasebook/Travel (0 c, 13 e)
Pages in category "Catalan phrasebook"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.