Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Cree lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Cree morphemes: Cree word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Cree nouns: Cree terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Cree numerals: Cree terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Cree pronouns: Cree terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Cree verbs: Cree terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Cree lemmas"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.