Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Dalmatian language
This is the main category of the Dalmatian language.
Information about Dalmatian:
- Category:Dalmatian lemmas: Dalmatian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:dlm:All topics: Dalmatian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Dalmatian entry maintenance: Dalmatian entries, or entries in other languages containing Dalmatian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Dalmatian terms by etymology: Dalmatian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Dalmatian terms by usage: Dalmatian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Dalmatian: Categories with terms derived from Dalmatian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Dalmatian lemmas (10 c, 767 e)
- ► dlm:All topics (8 c, 0 e)
- ► Dalmatian entry maintenance (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Dalmatian non-lemma forms (1 c, 1 e)