Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Etruscan language
This is the main category of the Etruscan language.
Information about Etruscan:
- Category:Etruscan lemmas: Etruscan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ett:All topics: Etruscan terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Etruscan entry maintenance: Etruscan entries, or entries in other languages containing Etruscan terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Etruscan templates: Etruscan templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Etruscan terms by etymology: Etruscan terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Etruscan: Categories with terms derived from Etruscan in various specific languages.
- Category:Etruscan transliterations: Etruscan terms transliterated into other scripts.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Etruscan lemmas (1 c, 4 e)
- ► ett:All topics (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Etruscan non-lemma forms (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Etruscan romanisations (0 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Etruscan language"
This category contains only the following page.