Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Non-idiomatic phrases in Finnish that are used in common situations, and may be useful to language learners or travellers.
|Top – A Å Ä B C D E F G H I J K L M N O Ö P Q R S T U V X Y Z|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Finnish phrasebook/Communication (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Finnish phrasebook/Food and drink (0 c, 1 e)
- ► fi:Greetings (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Finnish phrasebook/Health (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Finnish phrasebook/Love (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Finnish phrasebook/Needs (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Finnish phrasebook/Religion (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Finnish phrasebook/Sex (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Finnish phrasebook/Travel (0 c, 2 e)
Pages in category "Finnish phrasebook"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.