All terms in Georgian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Georgian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Georgian for considerations about Georgian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Georgian.
- Category:Georgian parts of speech: Georgian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Georgian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Georgian words.
- Category:Georgian phrases: Georgian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Georgian symbols: Georgian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Georgian lexicons: Georgian terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Georgian names: Georgian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Georgian etymologies: Georgian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Georgian: Categories with terms derived from Georgian in various specific languages.
- Category:ka:All topics: Georgian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Georgian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Georgian language.
- Category:Requests (Georgian): Georgian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ka: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Georgian.
- Category:Georgian templates: Georgian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.