|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
This is the main category of the Lapine language.
Information about Lapine:
|Language family||constructed language|
Lapine is a constructed language that is only in sporadic use. According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Lapine should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace. All terms in this language may be available at Appendix:Lapine.
Please see Wiktionary:About Lapine for information and special considerations for creating Lapine language entries.
Lapine has no descendants or varieties listed in Wiktionary's language data modules.
- Category:Lapine entry maintenance: Lapine entries, or entries in other languages containing Lapine terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Lapine lemmas: Lapine lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Lapine terms by etymology: Lapine terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Lapine terms by usage: Lapine terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Lapine: Categories with terms that originate from Lapine.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.