|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
This is the main category of the Na'vi language.
Information about Na'vi:
|Language family||constructed language|
Na'vi is a constructed language that is only in sporadic use. According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Na'vi should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace. All terms in this language may be available at Appendix:Na'vi.
Na'vi has no descendants or varieties listed in Wiktionary's language data modules.
- Category:art-nav:All topics: Na'vi terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Na'vi appendices: Pages containing additional information about Na'vi.
- Category:Na'vi lemmas: Na'vi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Na'vi names: Na'vi terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Na'vi phrases: Na'vi groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Na'vi templates: Na'vi templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Na'vi terms by etymology: Na'vi terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Na'vi terms by usage: Na'vi terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Na'vi: Categories with terms that originate from Na'vi.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Na'vi figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Na'vi non-lemma forms (1 c, 4 e)
Pages in category "Na'vi language"
This category contains only the following page.