Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Quechua language
This is the main category of the Quechua language.
Information about Quechua:
- Category:Quechua lemmas: Quechua lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:qu:All topics: Quechua terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Quechua appendices: Pages containing additional information about Quechua.
- Category:Quechua entry maintenance: Quechua entries, or entries in other languages containing Quechua terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Quechua phrases: Quechua groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Quechua: Quechua terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Quechua templates: Quechua templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Quechua terms by etymology: Quechua terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Quechua terms by usage: Quechua terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Quechua: Categories with terms derived from Quechua in various specific languages.
- Category:User qu: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Quechua.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Quechua lemmas (11 c, 1229 e)
- ► Quechua entry maintenance (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Quechua non-lemma forms (2 c, 41 e)
- ► Quechua phrases (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Regional Quechua (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Standard Kichwa (0 c, 7 e)