Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Sicilian language
This is the main category of the Sicilian language.
Information about Sicilian:
- Category:Sicilian lemmas: Sicilian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:scn:All topics: Sicilian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Sicilian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Sicilian.
- Category:Sicilian entry maintenance: Sicilian entries, or entries in other languages containing Sicilian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Sicilian phrases: Sicilian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Sicilian templates: Sicilian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Sicilian terms by etymology: Sicilian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Sicilian terms by usage: Sicilian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Sicilian: Categories with terms derived from Sicilian in various specific languages.
- Category:User scn: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Sicilian.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Sicilian lemmas (11 c, 862 e)
- ► Sicilian citations (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Sicilian entry maintenance (9 c, 1 e)
- ► Sicilian figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Sicilian non-lemma forms (4 c, 234 e)
- ► Sicilian prepositional articles (0 c, 1 e)