|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
This is the main category of the Sicilian language.
It is spoken in Italy.
Information about Sicilian:
Sicilian has no descendants or varieties listed in Wiktionary's language data modules.
- Category:scn:All topics: Sicilian terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Sicilian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Sicilian.
- Category:Sicilian entry maintenance: Sicilian entries, or entries in other languages containing Sicilian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Sicilian lemmas: Sicilian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Sicilian names: Sicilian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Sicilian phrases: Sicilian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests concerning Sicilian: Categories with Sicilian entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Sicilian symbols: Sicilian written signs.
- Category:Sicilian templates: Sicilian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Sicilian terms by etymology: Sicilian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Sicilian terms by usage: Sicilian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Sicilian: Categories with terms that originate from Sicilian.
- Category:User scn: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Sicilian.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Sicilian citations (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Sicilian entry maintenance (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Sicilian figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Sicilian non-lemma forms (5 c, 283 e)
- ► Sicilian prepositional articles (0 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Sicilian language"
This category contains only the following page.