All terms in Sicilian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Sicilian.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Sicilian.
- Category:Sicilian parts of speech: Sicilian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Sicilian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Sicilian words.
- Category:Sicilian phrases: Sicilian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Sicilian lexicons: Sicilian terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Sicilian etymologies: Sicilian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Sicilian: Categories with terms derived from Sicilian in various specific languages.
- Category:scn:All topics: Sicilian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Sicilian): Sicilian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User scn: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Sicilian.
- Category:Sicilian templates: Sicilian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
Pages in category "Sicilian language"
This category contains only the following page.