Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Slovak language
This is the main category of the Slovak language.
Information about Slovak:
|Language family||West Slavic|
- Category:Slovak lemmas: Slovak lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:sk:All topics: Slovak terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Slovak appendices: Pages containing additional information about Slovak.
- Category:Slovak entry maintenance: Slovak entries, or entries in other languages containing Slovak terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Slovak phrases: Slovak groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Slovak): Slovak entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Slovak symbols: Slovak written signs.
- Category:Slovak templates: Slovak templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Slovak terms by etymology: Slovak terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Slovak terms by usage: Slovak terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Slovak: Categories with terms derived from Slovak in various specific languages.
- Category:User sk: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Slovak.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Slovak lemmas (11 c, 2426 e)
- ► Slovak entry maintenance (10 c, 1 e)
- ► Slovak non-lemma forms (4 c, 173 e)