All terms in Slovak should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Slovak.
Please see Wiktionary:About Slovak for considerations about Slovak entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Slovak.
- Category:sk:All topics: Slovak words categorized by subject.
- Category:Slovak morphemes: Morphemes used to form Slovak words.
- Category:Slovak parts of speech: Slovak terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Slovak phrases: Slovak groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Slovak lexicons: Slovak words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Slovak etymologies: Slovak terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Slovak: Words derived from Slovak in various languages.
- Category:Slovak symbols: Slovak characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Slovak appendices: Miscellaneous information about Slovak language.
- Category:Requests (Slovak): Slovak entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User sk: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Slovak.
- Category:Slovak templates: Slovak templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.