Category:Slovene terms derived from Slavic languages
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Slovene terms that originate from Slavic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- Slovene female given names from Slavic languages (1 c, 0 e)
- Slovene given names from Slavic languages (2 c, 0 e)
- Slovene terms derived from East Slavic languages (1 c, 0 e)
- Slovene terms derived from Proto-Slavic (1 c, 1091 e)
- Slovene terms derived from West Slavic languages (2 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Slovene terms derived from Slavic languages"
This category contains only the following page.