Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Non-idiomatic phrases in Swedish that are used in common situations, and may be useful to language learners or travellers.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz Åå Ää Öö|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Swedish phrasebook/Communication (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Swedish phrasebook/Emergencies (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Swedish phrasebook/Greetings (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Swedish phrasebook/Health (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Swedish phrasebook/Love (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Swedish phrasebook/Money (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Swedish phrasebook/Needs (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Swedish phrasebook/Religion (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Swedish phrasebook/Sex (0 c, 2 e)
Pages in category "Swedish phrasebook"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.