Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Telugu language edition of Wiktionary|
|Wikipedia article about Telugu language|
|Links related to Telugu language in sister projects at Wikimedia Commons|
|Telugu language considerations|
Reference templates (23)
|Telugu language entry|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
Fundamental » All languages » Telugu
This is the main category of the Telugu language.
It is spoken in India.
Information about Telugu:
|Edit language data|
Please see Wiktionary:About Telugu for information and special considerations for creating Telugu language entries.
- Telugu (te)Collapse
- ├──── Chenchu (cde)
- ├──── Manna-Dora (mju)
- └──── Waddar (wbq)
- Category:te:All topics: Telugu terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Telugu appendices: Pages containing additional information about Telugu.
- Category:Telugu entry maintenance: Telugu entries, or entries in other languages containing Telugu terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Telugu lemmas: Telugu lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Telugu names: Telugu terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups. Place names, demonyms and other kinds of names can be found in Category:Names.
- Category:Telugu phrases: Telugu groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Telugu: Categories containing terms in regional varieties of Telugu.
- Category:Requests concerning Telugu: Categories with Telugu entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Telugu rhymes: List of indexes of Telugu words by their rhymes.
- Category:Rhymes:Telugu: Lists of Telugu words by their rhymes.
- Category:Telugu symbols: Telugu written signs.
- Category:Telugu templates: Telugu templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Telugu terms by etymology: Telugu terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Telugu terms by usage: Telugu terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Telugu: Categories with terms that originate from Telugu.
- Category:User te: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Telugu.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- te:All sets (5 c, 0 e)
- te:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- Telugu appendices (0 c, 3 e)
- Telugu citations (0 c, 58 e)
- Telugu entry maintenance (12 c, 0 e)
- Telugu figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- Given names from Telugu by language (2 c, 0 e)
- Telugu modules (0 c, 4 e)
- Telugu non-lemma forms (2 c, 2705 e)
- Regional Telugu (3 c, 2 e)
- Telugu rhymes (0 c, 86 e)
- Rhymes:Telugu (78 c, 0 e)
- Telugu shortenings (4 c, 0 e)
- Surnames from Telugu by language (1 c, 0 e)
- Telugu symbols (3 c, 0 e)
- Telugu templates (5 c, 6 e)
- Telugu terms by etymology (20 c, 0 e)
- Telugu terms by lexical property (1 c, 0 e)
- Telugu terms by semantic function (3 c, 0 e)
- Telugu terms by usage (14 c, 0 e)
- Terms derived from Telugu (33 c, 0 e)
- Telugu thesaurus entries (0 c, 21 e)
- User te (1 c, 15 e)
Pages in category "Telugu language"
This category contains only the following page.