Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Telugu language
This is the main category of the Telugu language.
Information about Telugu:
- Category:Telugu lemmas: Telugu lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:te:All topics: Telugu terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Telugu entry maintenance: Telugu entries, or entries in other languages containing Telugu terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Telugu names: Telugu terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Telugu phrases: Telugu groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Telugu symbols: Telugu written signs.
- Category:Telugu templates: Telugu templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Telugu terms by etymology: Telugu terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Telugu terms by usage: Telugu terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Telugu: Categories with terms derived from Telugu in various specific languages.
- Category:User te: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Telugu.
|Top – అ ఆ ఇ ఈ ఉ ఊ ఋ ౠ ఌ ౡ ఎ ఏ ఐ ఒ ఓ ఔ అం అః క ఖ గ ఘ ఙ చ ఛ జ ఝ ఞ ట ఠ డ ఢ ణ త థ ద ధ న ప ఫ బ భ మ య ర ల వ ళ శ ష స ఱ హ|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Telugu lemmas (11 c, 7993 e)
- ► Telugu entry maintenance (8 c, 1 e)
- ► Telugu figures of speech (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Telugu modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Telugu phrases (1 c, 27 e)