Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of 3/4 brother
Noun: "alternate spelling of three-quarter brother"
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 1996 — "Derby Lacks Clear Picture", Miami Herald, 7 April 1996:
- Daddy (Hansel) won the 1991 Preakness and Belmont; 3/4-brother Timber Country won last year's Preakness.
- 2007 — "Ocala Pony Breeder Hopes to Produce More Gold", Ocala Star-Banner, 26 July 2007:
- […] another 3/4 brother who earned a national championship in pony hunters--and a slew of other very successful relatives.
- 2009 — Fred MacDonald, "Blue Jays need wins now", The Guardian (Charlottetown), 18 July 2009:
- In the same race, Duke MacCallum, a 3/4-brother to The Big Fred, came from the back of the pack trotting his final quarter in 28 flat to catch a spot in next Thursday's $130,000 final.