Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of Ameche
- 1992, Robert Ludlum, The Road to Omaha, 1993 Bantam edition, ISBN 0553560441, page 239 :
- Tell the asshole to take the fuckin' cigar out of his mouth and get on the Ameche.
- 2002, Richard W. McBurney, Bag Men: Mosaics, Trafford (self-published), ISBN 1553697200, page 266 :
- "Sweetheart, bring me the Ameche, please." His face had a foolish smile.
- Untangling the twenty foot extension cord, Alice Lynn placed the telephone in front of her husband.
- 2004, Tim Dorsey, Cadillac Beach, ISBN 0060556943, page 214 :
- "He was mixing with some trouble boys on the flimflam, putting screws to a Peterman after the box job."
- "How'd you hear?"
- "Jawed with him on the Ameche."