Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Noun: large dragon Pokémon
|2000 2002 2004|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
2000 March 17, Kyran Foxfire <kyran2@NOSPAMTAGnetscape.net>, “Re: Ack! [Kenetic RP]”, alt.fan.dragons, Usenet, message-ID <38D2CB55.F2FBA494@NOSPAMTAGnetscape.net>:
- Kyran, within the room the entire time decides to calm Charizard. Good thing he knows a charizard's needs well.*
- There. You need not burn the place down, Charizard, there is a time and place for immolation. *Team Rocket walks up to the two. Kyran and Charizard both face them.*
2000 July 13, Shadow <email@example.com>, “[Lemon] The Adventures of Indianapolis Charmander”, alt.games.final-fantasy.hentai, alt.games.nintendo.pokemon.hentai, Usenet, message-ID <wFrb5.3835$MT.firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- The temple itself looked like a stone dragon, more like a Charizard than anything.
- 2000, Computer Currents, Center Productions, volume 18, issues 1-4, page 24:
- But we're not talking about holographic Charizard cards here — Tyler's eye was on a Van Gogh painting, an antique bed owned by Canada's first prime minister, John A. McDonald, and a Florida medical office.
- 2002, Jim Dodge, Rain on the River, Selected Poems and Short Prose, Grove Press, ISBN 0802138969, page 121:
- He turned fifty on a half-moon in early March, and after a dreamless decade —empty, inaccessible, or simply not memorable— he dreamed, that birthday night, of the pocket monster Charizard.
2004, Vicky Lewis, The Reality of Research with Children and Young People, SAGE, ISBN 9780761943792, page 17: