Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of Curselax
Noun: a moveset (of a Pokémon) that includes Curse and Rest
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
2001 May 15, FL1PPED Out <email@example.com>, “[G/S] Team, Please Rate”, in alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, Usenet, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- This is my favorite pokemon of the new G/S pokes. I'm not sure about the item for this one, but this is mainly to deal with Curselaxes.
2001 June 29, Talen <email@example.com>, “Anti-Curselax Measure”, in alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, Usenet, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- Unfortunately, the most widespread confusing move is kinda useless against the Curselax.
2001 October 2, Thom Burr <email@example.com>, “Re: [G/S/C] Bellylax vs. Curselax”, in alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, Usenet, message-ID <25886-3BB95ADDfirstname.lastname@example.org>:
- [after discussing whether Curse or Belly Drum would be the better move to keep together with Rest] Okay, okay. I lose this round. The East German and Yugoslavian judges (hi Mike!) gave me a 2.5. True, I'm not all that up on my stats. If I'd known the Spec. Def. I would have written a different defense of Belly Drum. At least I have a better feel for why Curselax is so popular.
2002 March 12, Cat-Gonk <email@example.com>, “Re: What should become of Snorlax?”, in alt.games.pokemon, Usenet, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- Snorlax should be doing one of two things, either Cursing or baiting out your opponent's Curselax counters so that your other Curse users can get stuck in without fear of Roar/Whirlwind. I use Earthquake, Fire Blast, Curse and Rest mainly for suprise, no-one expects to see Snorlax without a Normal attack and once the Fire Blast comes out Gengar usually comes in..to be struck down with Earthquake.
2002 April 7, Pokemon Trainer Mike <email@example.com>, “Re: Battle Tower Team”, in alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, Usenet, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- Snorlax L70 [...] Curse Rest Snore Rollout [...] Typical Curselax, expect for Rollout.
2002 July 18, Worry <email@example.com>, “Re: [Rate my Team] This Team Sux v. 4.0”, in alt.games.nintendo.pokemon, Usenet, message-ID <Xns924EF36413E69NuhUhDunny@18.104.22.168>:
- Snorlax (Kulgdor) [...] Earthquake Body Slam Curse Rest [...] Standard Curselax, he will do well in stadium and the game.