Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of Jedi Knight
- 2005, Art Campbell, Portal Of the Vixen Planet, Lulu.com, ISBN 1411665392, page 111:
- I have to add that the night we mostly refer to as the night of Jed the Jedi Knight was one of the most remembered Halloweens that I can recall.
- 2008, Captain Jason Meszaros, Interrogation of Morals, J.P. Hewitt Press, ISBN 0557050367, page 85:
- They included a major who was known as a Jedi Knight in the intelligence world.
- 2008, Julie Hutslar, The Mask, the Mirror, and the Illusion, Awakening to the Knowledge of Who You Truly Are, Luminous Epinoia Press, ISBN 0975300008, page 199:
- I asked what he liked to play with and he ran and got his Jedi Knight light sword. I mentioned to his parents that he carried the knight as his primary archetype, and they looked at each other and laughed.
- 2009, Carlene Thompson, Since You’ve Been Gone, Macmillan, ISBN 0312357060, edition 4, page 278:
- Also, one time he’d felt like Rebecca was in his mind. That sounded really creepy, but it also sounded kind of like something a Jedi Knight could do — entering someone’s mind, poking around, sending messages to be strong. He wondered if Rebecca was a Jedi.