Jump to navigation Jump to search
English citations of Neen
- 2009, Tracey Bowen, Mary-Lou Nemanic, Cultural Production in Virtual and Imagined Worlds, page 71:
- Pygoya's Webism might be said to share as much with Miltos Manetas' loosely defined cyber-art movement Neen as it does with Kinkade's associative tactics and escalating accrual of authenticating markers.
- 2014, Miltos Manetas, In My Computer:
- He is also the founder of "Neen", an Internet-based art movement.
- 2014, Mathias Jansson, Everything I Shoot Is Art:
- Two years later, Manetas and Peter Lunenfeld manifested the Neen concept in a spectacular "hijacking" of the Whitney Biennal domain name.
- 2018, Jill Dahlman, Tammy Winner, Beyond the Frontier, Volume II, page 126:
- It also gave them an additional space and place to express themselves while demonstrating a Neen understanding of visual rhetoric.