Jump to navigation Jump to search
English citations of Nephite
|1830 1891||1977 1988 1997|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 1891, George Reynolds, “Gid”, in A Dictionary of the Book of Mormon, page 125:
- Later in the year, Gid commanded a small division of the Nephite army in the battle in which the city of Manti was recaptured.
- 1977 September, James R. Moss, “Six Nephite Judges: A Study in Integrity”, in Ensign, page 61:
- But woven through the rich tapestry of Nephite history are golden threads of spiritual strength and active righteousness—lessons for our day from the lives of these Nephite judges.
- 1988 March, Sherrie Johnson, “Scriptural Giants: Gidgiddoni— Prophet and Commander”, in Friend, page 48:
- About eighteen years before Jesus Christ visited the American continent, Lachoneus, governor of the Nephites, received a letter from Giddianhi, the leader of the Gadianton robbers.
- 1997, Jerry Thompson, Robert T. Barrett, “Helaman and the 2,000 Young Warriors”, in Book of Mormon Stories, page 93:
- When enemies of the people of Ammon attacked the Nephites, the people of Ammon wanted to break their promise and help the Nephites fight.