Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of TG girl
|2006 2008 2009|
|ME «||15th c.||16th c.||17th c.||18th c.||19th c.||20th c.||21st c.|
- 2006 — Tanya Jane Richards, Tranz-Mania, Lulu.com (2006), ISBN 9781847286536, page 166:
- Long ago, when she had first realised she had fallen in love with John, there had been another TG girl called Chrissie who was her rival.
- 2008 — John McFetridge, Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere, ECW Press (2008), ISBN 9781550227550, page 165:
- The transsexual — the TG girl she called herself — Madeline, knew all about the appendix scar and the other one on the torso, said it was a hysterectomy.
- 2009 — Tommy Lee "Doc" Boggs, "Cell 13", Best Gay Erotica 2010 (ed. Richard Labonté), Cleis Press (2009), ISBN 9781573443746, page 86:
- He lightly flirts, I flat-out describe in detail all I want to do to him. He resists, saying he has never been with a man, only a TG girl.