Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of Zamboni
- 1980 February 25, Charles M. Schulz, She’s a Good Skate, Charlie Brown, CBS Broadcasting:
- Charlie Brown: There are three things in life that people like to stare at: a flowing stream, a crackling fire, and a Zamboni clearing the ice.
- 2002, P. J. Harari, Dave Ominsky, Ice Hockey Made Simple: A Spectator's Guide (page 13)
- Also before the start of each period you will see the Zambonis cleaning the ice and smoothing it out to prepare it for play.
- 2015, Michael Hur, Wrestling and The New World Order, page 218:
- Austin when he drove the Zamboni to the ring he would hit the ring with the Zamboni.