Jump to navigation Jump to search
English citations of antizionism
Opposition / activism
- 1980, Council of Europe. Parliamentary Assembly. Official Report of Debates, Volume 2; Volume 32, p. 441:
- It is not simply a question of the Jews suffering the same disadvantages as other people who might wish to express themselves; it is also a question of deliberate propaganda being attached to them, with a resulting resurgence of antisemitism in the guise of antizionism.
- 1991, Mark Steinberger, Re: Antizionism Group: soc.culture.jewish
- The relationship between antizionism and antisemitism is, in my opinion, a very complicated one
- 2002, M2190at, Re: WI there is no God Group: soc.history.what-if
- As a euphimism [sic] for Jew hater. Zionist is not Judaism therefore antizionism is not antisemitism.
- 2008, Laurence Jay Silberstein, Postzionism: A Reader. Rutgers University Press, →ISBN, p. 5:
- Many Zionists equate postzionism with antizionism, that is, opposition to the state of Israel itself.
- 2009, noauth, antizionism is taking the world by storm Group: soc.culture.palestine
- militant and pacifist activist antizionism is taking the world by storm.
- 2014, Eliezer Ben-Rafael, Confronting Allosemitism in Europe: The Case of Belgian Jews. Brill, →ISBN, , p. 60:
- Antisemitic speech can be heard at all levels of Belgian society, justified by antizionism. An antizionism that becomes a general taken-for-granted attitude.