Citations:automatic caution door
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of automatic caution door
sense: a door with the sign "automatic caution door" on it
- 1999 March 19, Leah C. Bridgers <email@example.com>, "Re: New Album Name - IRC style", message-ID <Pine.PMDF.3.96.990319164708.539116179Afirstname.lastname@example.org>, alt.music.moxy-fruvous, Usenet :
- Leah (someone else amused by automatic caution doors)
- 2000 August 9, "Ellen" <email@example.com>, "Re: quit smoking 'for the chiiiiiiildrun'", message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>, alt.support.childfree, Usenet :
- I do feel sorry for the poor Slow Children At Play, however. How humiliating for them.
- *giggle* The much-older brother of my best friend in high school had a band by this name. Never failed to piss people off, even when he joked that he and his buddies were the slow children in question.
- Did they practice in a building with an Automatic Caution Door? :)