Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
English citations of ay, caramba
- 1988, Edward Simmen, Gringos in Mexico: An Anthology 
- "“¡Ay, caramba!” I exclaimed, striking my forehead as in a seizure of penurious grief."
- 2002, Rebecca Gruettner, The Fox 
- "¡Ay, caramba! I knew this would happen. I should've taken her back to Crystal City when I had the chance."
- 2003, Natasha Carver, Walking Down a Dream 
- "He sat up and looked around and Cor Blimey! (or probably more along the lines of '¡Ay Caramba!'), if there wasn't just a bar of gold lying right there where his back had been!"